We are always happy to help. In the event that you have any questions or concerns that have not been attended to please feel free to contact us at (915) 532-1182 or reach out to us through the contact us link on our website.
Upon the approval of your loan, you will receive a check in the amount that you have been approved for based on your salary ($100 to $1000), which you can choose to cash or deposit into your account. Your loan will be due with interest and fees on your next payday. The payment can be made by cash, money order, debit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or an electronic check.
Our loan amounts range from $100 to a $1000 based on the income of the applicant.
Once the application has been complete, we carry out an in store check, following which you receive your cash. The entire process can take as little as 15 minutes, from start to finish.
- Resident of the United States
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Own personal bank account
- Be gainfully employed
- Have a steady paycheck for 3 months prior to loan
Yes you can be self-employed and still apply for a quick cash loan. In order to do so you would need to present your most recent tax return to show your income for the prior year.
Yes it is possible for you to use any type of income including social security, and other forms of benefit.
Yes it is still possible for you to apply for a no credit check quick cash loan. As unlike most lenders at Benny's there is NO DIRECT DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
Yes it is still possible for you to apply for a payday loan in the event that your salary is paid monthly. It is however important to keep in mind that your loan is to be paid off on your next payday, from the day you receive the loan.
There are two options:
- Apply Online
- Visit any one of our seven convenient locations in the El Paso area.
- Financial Implications – There is no past due interest that is added to a delinquent account. You may be charged a late fee if you fail to pay the loan on a specified due date. You may also be assessed an NSF fee for any returned check or electronic payment we submit to pay your loan. The late fee may not exceed $7.50.
- Collection Activity- We may attempt to collect on any account that is delinquent. Our collections practices include contacting you by phone, mail, or email. We may also exercise our rights written in our CSA agreements with you. If we are not able to collect any of our past due accounts we may sell our loans to a third party debt buyer, who may also have collection activity with you.
- Impact On Your Credit Score – We do not in any way use or report loan activity to any of the 3 major credit bureaus. Those include Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
- Renewal Of Your Loan – Renewals are not automatic. When your loan is due we require you to come to the store location to resign documents. There are no additional fees to renew your loan. Our standard fees and rates are applied after each renewal.